If you have the feeling your life is missing something, don’t worry you are not the only one. Caught up in our routine we sometimes miss out on something very important– our own happiness.
- Do you find yourself increasingly distracted and unable to focus?
- Do you feel like technology is taking up too much of your attention and time?
- Do you remember a time when you were much more present with all your activities?
- Have you had a sense that there is more to life than what you have been doing but you’re not sure how to access this?
- Do you have a sense that you are experiencing things secondhand, filtered through various forms of media and entertainment?
- Have you lost a sense of ownership to the place in which you live?
- Do you find your quiet talents going unused and unnoticed in a world that values bravado, celebrity, publicity, and money?
If you answered yes to three or more of the these questions, then you are at the right place.
Being confident and being brave enough to be yourself can be difficult sometimes. At least it was for me. I had to learn to listen to myself and to trust in what my gut tells me. With Living Brave, I will inspire you to break out of your shell and live the life you’ve always imagined for yourself. Get energized, inspired and find your inner brave. Sometimes all we need is a little push in the right direction.
You have arrived.
Seek the unknown. Be brave. Be you.